Saturday, December 12, 2009

I've been experimenting with pens and crosshatching in the past few months...and I love it!
All the drawings I produced were inspired by the realities of my emotional/spiritual life....and every piece means something to me.

"Nobody can snatch you out of my hand"

This drawing was inspired by my spiritual Father who has promised to hold me tight in His mighty hand so that nothing will move me from His presence.



"Head wrap"
This one I did because I LOVE headwraps and hats.



"Expecting"
I have come to understand that each one of us has something great instilled inside of us...we just have to nurture it and patiently wait for it to come out at the right time. That's the inspiration behind this one.



"The Hem"

I was thinking of the woman who had suffered from an issue of blood for twelve years...how she believed that just by touching the hem of Jesus' garment she would be healed. After acting on what she belived, she was instantly healed. Her healing costed her nothing but faith...and I think we have to that many times in our lifetime....faith does wonders...if we act on it.


"Taking a walk"

I did this one for my design class, practicing the crosshatching techniques.


Below:

"Bitter/Sweet"

With this one, I was wondering why this beautiful thing called Love could sometimes be the cause of so much hurt for so many hearts...

1 comment:

  1. Your art has inspired me to create something very amazing for my art project so id like to thank you
    Brooke
    From Michigan

    ReplyDelete